Golf Safari in Kenya
Golfing holiday with imbedded Safari at Masai Mara
Golfers say Kenya is an idyllic location for golfing holidays. Golfing can be imbedded with a Safari in Kenya at the Masai Mara. Kenya’s golf courses are very much diverse. They are located alongside beautiful beaches of the Indian Ocean, in the spectacular Great Rift Valley or even in the outskirts Nairobi.
Golfing in Kenya is much cheaper than in Europe, North America and Asia. The best time to visit Kenya for golfing is in the months of March or early April and in late May or early June, October or early November to early December. Hotel and resort rates are low and fewer visitors make for fewer crowds. It is also a perfect time because mostly it is not raining when golfers would like to play golf.
So what golfing in Kenya offers is:
• A perfect climate throughout the year, especially during Europe’s winter months.
• Un-crowded and well maintained courses.
• Comparatively inexpensive green fees and associated playing costs.
• Hotel accommodation of high standards that is also reasonably priced.
• Frequent flights to Nairobi and Mombasa from Europe and the Far East.