Booking a Safari at Mara Timbo Camp
Procedure for booking and making payments
Book your Safari at Mara Timbo Camp either through a tour operator or even directly with us.
Choose one of the following tour packages:
- Road Package from Nairobi – We pick you from your home or hotel and take you on safari to Masai Mara.
- Selfdrive Package – You come with your own car and do the Safaris with it.
- Ground Package – You come by your own means (car or plane), but do the Safaris with our cruisers and driver guides.
- Flying Package from Nairobi, Mombasa, Diani Beach or Malindi – You fly in and do the Safaris with our cruisers and driver guides.
- After your booking you will receive a an invoice and the booking voucher. This confirms the details of your reservation and itinerary. The invoice contains the payment details.
- To finalize and secure the booking, 20% non refundable deposit is payable within 5 working days after receiving the invoice. The whole amount is payable latest up to 45 days to arrival date.
- In case of cancellation our cancellation policy applies: Bookings cancelled after 45 days – 24 days will attract a 75% cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled after 24 days & no shows will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
The arrival procedure is quite simple.
- After your arrival we pick you up either from an (international) airport or your hotel.
- We take you to Masai Mara either by tour van, one of our cruisers or by plane. Depending on the package booked.
- We book the local flights and any kind of transfers.
Children incl. 12 years pay 70% of adults rate on all packages
Our extra packages
Besides Safaris and accommodation at Mara Timbo Camp to enjoy the fully Masai Mara experience we would like to offer you 3 different packages with quite interesting discounts for booking in advance:
1. “Masai Mara Sky ´n Earth-Package”: For booking a Balloon-Safari directly with us we offer you an adventurous Nature Walk or a one hour Massage for free. Price for the balloon flight is 480 USD/pp.
2. “Masai Mara-Adventure-Package”: Nature Walk plus a visit to a Masai Village for only USD 50 instead of USD 60.
3. “Masai Mara at its Best”: Nature Walk plus Manyatta Village plus Night Game Drive for only USD 80 instead of USD 102.
We accept direct payment of extras at Mara Timbo Camp:
- MasterCard (add. 7% fee)
- Visa (add. 7% fee)
- Cash in KES, Euro or US-Dollar
N/B (we only can accept USD notes with a series of 2001 and above)
For a concrete booking request, simply fill out our booking form you find here and send it to us.
For rates, more information, details & reservation call +254 (0) 737 138 140
or send us an email to email@example.com